17/09/2021

17 September 2021 – Inviting You To Celebrate A Life, PH Agriculture & American English!


Today, Friday, 17 September 2021, sans party, with my birthday book “81 For 81” let us celebrate the village life, PH Agriculture, and American English!

Why read “81 For 81”? It’s Original! It’s Instructional! It’s Inspirational! A one-of-a-kind thing like me! It’s Agriculture but not boring! It’s journalism but not jarring!

Today I am 81 years old, and my book has 81 chapters. I produced this book on communication in agriculture to Inspire, Inform, Instruct, Inquire and Invigorate – I’m Ilocano and I love American English!

With my book, you as:

Journalist? Be inspired on how to tackle issues – positively.
Writer? Be inspired on how to write.
Executive? Be inspired yourself.
Student? Read for ideas on what & how to write.
Parent? Read and discuss ideals with the children.
Teacher? Read and inspire your students.
Speaker? Read and see how to develop topics.
Simple Reader? Read and simply enjoy!

The above image is from the book cover. Can you guess where I took my own portrait? Inside a bus. I used my Lumix FZ100 digital camera with AI (iA) capabilities – just point and shoot!

There is a 3rd “81” – You pay only P81 a copy for a book of 517 pages – “517” is “Frank A Hilario.”

Since it’s digital, you are generous if you share your copy with your family and friends so that nobody else has to pay P81 for a copy – but that means you are selfish because you do not want to share an original copy for only P81 with your family or friend?!

Yes, this is my birthday gift to the world, a book thick with theory & practice on communication for development (ComDev) aimed at servants public & private working to help the poor farmers & fishers in the villages rise from poverty – and stay up there!

Yes, this is my birthday gift to you & me – For every P100 you send to me, you get 1 copy – and I credit P19 as your birthday gift to me in cash. No return, no exchange! I’m not ambitious. If 500 of you sent each P100 for a copy, that would be a total of P50,000 in book orders, wouldn’t it? Not bad!

My book is ready to read on your computer, in portable document format (pdf), so you can read it almost anywhere.

17 September 2021. Thank you, Lord! I’m 81 exactly. I’m not rich; I’m not poor – isn’t life itself a blessing?!

Today, instead of a party, I celebrate with a new book, a collection of essays selected from 5,000+ of my blogposts written since 2007. All from my blogging, meaning published online, with my writing in the manner & matter of ComDev.

Did you know? I am a graduate of BS Agriculture, major in Ag Edu, UP '65, teacher with Civil Service eligibility, ’64, Professional Level. I taught myself digital skills, to be all of these: Writer, Editor, Desktop Publisher, Blogger, and Photographer. Am I perfect? No, but I must be good. Read and be the judge!

Email:frankahilario@gmail.com@517

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Manong Frank! You're blessed enough to celebrate your 81st birthday, alive and still kicking!

    Can you send me a copy of your book and how can I send my payment!

    ReplyDelete

This Writer Sees, “When Farm Groups Go Up, Up Goes The Nation!” Kadiwa Is A Godsend – Whose Idea Do You Think?

National recovery is a prime concern of the Du30 Administration, and this is visible in the latest joint move of government agencies to gene...