21/03/2020

Don’t Lockdown Your Yearning To Write – This Genius Can Help You Release Your Genius


The above image shows “Frank H, The Blogfather” in a font called Stars & Stripes – well, I write in an American idiom, the product of PH education, also my personal choice of language for creative writing. Shown is my desktop PC setup, with my shot of a Windows 10accidental collage of photographs taken with my Lumix FZ100 digital camera. It is lessons in itself:

If you are bored, you will notice the clock;
if you are excited, you will notice the mixed objects at the right of the image;
if you are at peace with the world, you will notice the trees, sunshine, and shade.

The Luzon lockdown will be one month, or longer – can you stand it not leaving home? Better get busy doing something productive, something to make you happy even while you’re doing it! Like writing and blogging, as I’m doing.

I have just finished “cleaning up” my Facebook account, that is, hiding posts mentioning Covid-19 numbers. Because those people are not experts; they are not reliable sources of data – they are only adding to the worry or panic of readers, not calming their nerves. The more you say, “Don’t worry about Covid-19,” the more people will worry more about Covid-19!

I want to encourage you to write to encourage others to think better. (If you encourage farmers, thank you! This is an agriculturist blogger speaking.)

Please do not encourage despair or fear. Even discouraging the negative is not good – the more you are emphasizing the negative by pointing it out. You should encourage the positive.

If you have the yearning to write but don’t know how, I can help you, without having to meet you or shake your hands. You need not be bored being at home for 30 days or even longer.

To borrow from William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet:

“Blogging is such sweet sorrow
That I bid goodbye till it be morrow!”

Meaning, I will keep blogging till I really have to say goodbye when morning comes!

And you? You can write about anything, including old andnew hobbies. You can write and blog and so help people pass the time in their homes happily if not productively instead of boringly or sadly.

To those who insist on sharing Covid-19:
You are not an authority, so stop acting like one!

Email me if you want some active tutoring. Until midnight today, 21 March 2020, I will teach free the first 18 who will email me, frankahilario@gmail.com, wanting to learn to write – I will also help create your blog for you free. After midnight, I will charge P1,800 for 18 days of assisted writing and blogging; after that, choose: Pay P1,000 for 10 days for more help, or blog alone. Of course you need lots of practice – and lots of help, of which I have lots to give.

If you want to write, I wish you love.
If you want to actively learn how to write Better or Best,
I wish you Best!@
517

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Writer Sees, “When Farm Groups Go Up, Up Goes The Nation!” Kadiwa Is A Godsend – Whose Idea Do You Think?

National recovery is a prime concern of the Du30 Administration, and this is visible in the latest joint move of government agencies to gene...